Friday, September 18, 2009

Present for a three yar old

Memories of Marie are coming up lately, although she's not in the forefrong of my mind. Her very presence in my memories, and my life during a difficult time of my life is unwelcome.

I'm buying a present for my girlfriend's daughter, whom I love very much. I'm thinking of getting her a photoalbum, as well as a proper present. While doing so, I'm clearing out and reorganising my Picasa account of photos. I am going through the 2007 file. It was an eventful year in my life, depsite the depression. The next year began 'limbo', which still lasts even to now, despite me making real efforts to get out of it.

So I'm going through picasa at present, and I'm struck by a costume party that I was in during december, and Marie was there. Marie refused have face pictures taken of her, but I see her hair and her head. I am debating inside myself whether to delete this memory of her, or should I keep it for a future time in my life when I will be a different person and have a different response.

I also see Moriarty. I think that I shall delete it..or at least 'clear it up'

No comments: