Friday, September 4, 2009

Like a fatty artery...

I'm stuck.

My weight is not changing, it is sticking at a consistent 216.8. I've not been excercising. I have set an arbitrary date of the 15th September (I still think it's july in my head for some reason). I'm really out of shape. I'm very overweight on the BMI Scale (30). My target of 175 lbs must be achieved. I was expecting to reach it by now, but now I am estimated another year (considering mild changes).

The bulimia saga didn't really help with anything, the masters situation did not help either.

I'm going to see my girlfriend today. On the train, and I hope things will work out well; she's not in a good way with me these days since moving out.

In other news: I find travelling on the underground very draining. I think its a great way to get tired, go to sleep, and use up a bit of energy.

Here's to hoping.

No comments: