Friday, September 11, 2009

Coconut milk

This might not make much sense, if any.

I love coconut milk. I love its taste, its fattiness, the bits of coconut flesh inside, and most of all, something that it symbolises, some kind of purity, perfection. It touches me deeply, I feel like, I want to be coconut milk. The cream of the crop, some kind of symbol of milk, and coconuts.

Anyway, I was thinking about this when I came back from my jog. That's right, I had my first jog in about 2 months. I have been jogging with my leg brace thingy on, and I've also been doing some situps and leg excercises. I didn't overdo it, I stopped before I really tore up myself, but I did inflict some pain, and I learned to jog at a pace where I can go far, albeit at a slower speed, but it makes me feel continuously the burn inside my lungs. Upon doing the situps, I felt this burn, this sense of shame, shame about my belly. The other ghetto boys were doing some tough guy excercises, and I tried to just phase them out, get on with my workout and not worry what they might think of me. In order to have a nice looking body, I have to start somewhere. Awkward and painful situps was where it started. Bring on the pain, hope for the abs to come through.

No comments: