Monday, September 14, 2009

Bene-fucked

I have returned from the job centre. There are so many reasons that I feel aggrivated and low:

1. I missed the train by one minute, if I didn't go for that piss, I would have gotten the train. It was my fault that I missed the train.

2. I decided to go to this cowboy asian minicab establishment. They clearly overcharged me, as the controller told me a price, that I later told the driver, going into his car. The driver then laughed and said something in his native language accompanied by "seven-fifty". I felt a bit of ridicule, I had no choice but to accept this condition.

3. Further to this, I sat in the horrible benefit office I waited unnecessarily for ages as I did not know how to 'sign in'. I just had to give a document to the woman on the desk and wait to be called. I was just waiting to be called with no one to call for me.

4. The woman on the desk then told me that I was entitled to '0.00' weekly benefit. This was slightly frightening, considering that I am going through this humiliating process of self-mortification for not only 'nothing', but at the loss of my dignity and seven pounds fifty. I have no incoming money and I feel pretty shit, having basically no money.

5. I had a cry on the train station platform, I was trying to hold back my tears. I was listening to a song, Coil by Opeth. It is particularly emotive

Must try to be positive. I feel a strong urge to hide away in my bed


Opeth Coil TV4 w Nathalie Lorichs (HD version)

No comments: