Thursday, September 17, 2009

Interview post-mortem

Okay, the interview happened. It took about 14 minutes I suspect. The lady interviewing was quite intimidating, formal, and authoritative. I was pushed back and almost forced to be a submissive person to that intimidation. This lady was asking questions that I didn't really know how to answer. I was intimidated and beaten down.

Here are the facts as I see them:

Presentation : I had a high pitched, nervous and faced pace voice
Questioning: I knew about 60% of the questions that the interviewer asked about the industry#
Next stage: There were 50 people who had been interviewed by telephone, The next stage involves 14. That is 36 people cut off the list. That is roughly over a 1/5 modality and chance that I will get through.

Good luck me

No comments: