Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dear Diary

Woke up at 11am, insomnia not hitting me so bad if i get up at a human morning time.

I tidied up my room, my electrician friend came over today.

I went to work later. I caught up on readability blog posts that i meant to read over the past few months.

After work I watched family guy on my tablet, what a brave new world we live in, watching stuff on the tube!

I get home, I eat some fish and chips at a reasonably low price! I was impressed. I get home and I feel a bit of a stupour. I write a bit. I changed my clothes. I listened to acomedy dvd. I read some free newspapers and a time out that I brought home from commuting.

I chat on skype to my friend with a PhD. His life isn't going so great career-wise. I don't envy him at all.

It's 3am, I can't sleep. My head feels fuzzy, I should sleep. I feel like there's something I need to do.

I am not being deliberate. I need to live deliberately, like walden.

Tomorrow is another day. I'm anxious about saturday. I'm working on saturday until late. In my mind I feel like the anxiety is for tomorrow. I need to use my CBT techniques and mindfulness to let go of saturday, and think about tuesday.

I did a covering letter and job application today. I'm a little proud of myself, I swallowed an egg. I have lots more to do on tuesday. I want to do more gym.

I need to be deliberate. I need to be determined.

I need to let go for tonight, and rest.

No comments: