Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dear Diary,

I've been thinking about the way in which CBT can be applied to challenge negative thoughts, or to contest thoughts that are overblown or kneejerk misinterpretations.

I'm feeling jealous. I have an activist 'friend' acquaintance who is publishing a journal article. They are asking us to look through their paper and its a very inappropriate and self-serving use of an activist group to review their own personal publications.

I'm both pissed at them for being good, and probably better than who I am and who I used to be. I'm pissed about how I've failed, and its easier to appear angry at something else than at myself.

I can't even get an admin job doing data entry, and there they are, easily getting published on journals.

I think I'm going to do a double session at the gym tonight. Got to get ...some form of personal validation.

No comments: