Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dear Diary,

I know that I've been worrying a bit about money - I got paid for last month's work from both jobs, plus I've gotten some money from tutoring this week. It all came in quite quickly. I'm quite pleased at that but I also realise the importance of being fiscally conservative and being stuck on my targets with job applications.

Went to work this wednesday, on the way home I was deciding not to go out; I also decided not to go to the gym, having flip flopped about it. I felt really tired and I figured it might be best if I had a rest day from fitness. So instead I bought a nasty domino's pizza and ate it over a period of like 5 hours. I also spent some time watching 'benefits street' and I really don't know what to think of that show. I kind of feel on the side of the channel 4 people who don't think its exploitative. On the other hand it looks like that side of extreme poverty can't be dealt with by either political parties.

Was it jesus that once said it is how you treat the least of us that will be the way in which I will judge how you've treated me?

At the moment I have so many ideas for things but such little energy. Perhaps its the best time to try and sleep.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new day to take on my yoke.

Tuesday was really good and productive. I'm kind of paying for it through wednesday's fagitue and stupour. Much more to do tomorrow. Even got a list of things too...


No comments: