Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dear Diary,

I went to a BBC recording last night. I loved the price. It was so much fun. I love BBC recordings, they make me happy.

Today I got up at 'late morning' and I had an extended breakfast. Burnt meat, rice and mushrooms. I realise that my diet has changed a bit in recent days. I am worried about money at the moment. Buying that phone has knocked off £200, money that I really could have saved for a rainy day. It seems that getting a phone was my rainy day.

Anyway, today I'm doing some job applications. I'm just about to sent my third. Yesterday I sent an application to be a book reviewer for a journal in social and political thought. I also received a tutoring query yesterday. That makes two tutoring queries this week. I really hope that they follow through. A lot of tutoring clients these days don't follow through.

I also received an extra shift at work for Friday. I thought I could use an extra £80, even if it means waking up at 5am. All in all - I'm trying to get over the stupour of the past few days


Anyway
Onwards.

No comments: