Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So every month I do a report of my activities over those 30 or so days. This month hasn't been the best, but not the worst either. Had an interview, spent a lot of money, and I suppose other things happened too. 

 

I am worried about money. Money enables me to move out of where I'm living. Money enables me to have a life. Money enables me to be independent from my disability and mental health issues. 

 

Today I've been ruminating on the past a bit. I'm remembering Bristol a lot. I remember Whiteladies road and walking down it, and that road has no good memories for me. I remember Natalya the cute girl I knew who I possibly could have had a thing with, if I weren't thinking about other girls at the time. Natalya is with Barnabus now, apparently. 

 

My libido is back. Evidence of this is having a lot of wanks. I'm using the pillow method again as my tablet computer enables me. I am however trying to do it the normal way as well. I got feedback from the interview last monday. Trying not to read it. I bought a bag of frozen fruit from sainsburys, part of the basics range. It's making my skin flare up. 

 

Tomorrow I am thinking about going to the gym early, and doing some cardio. Particularly thinking about doing some reading while I'm on the elliptical. Did a double session this monday just finished. I did an hour on the elliptical, and then the body combat. I've been using myfitness pal lately. It's quite a good app. I realise that Im eating a lot of shit. 

 

Tomorrow I'm seeing one of my favouritist bands in the world. I might have more news on the dating-girls front. However, if I am broke as fuck, does it really matter? 

 

so the official summary of my day:

 

  • Book review reading x3
  • -
  • -
  • Cardio
  • Body combat
  • Received 1 day assignment at Sentinel on Sunday news desk
  • community garden stuff
  • CBT appt

This counts as 8 things I did today. Not bad, considering that I wanked myself about 5 times through the day. There's a big pile of tissues that I should dispose of.

 

I'm really itchy as fuck. Better go to bed now.

 

Bedwards

No comments: