Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

I've been thinking in a focussed way about the stuff haunting my mind, instead of thinking: ugh, I've got so much to do (undefined) and I really dont want to do it, let me just go around the minor stuff instead - then I end up not getting much done at all.

 

Today I just dived into it in a controlled way. So I had a think about the following:

 

  • Christmas
  • Job search
  • Searching for brogues
  • The next few days

These are defined explicitly, rather than just vague items. I made a christmas list and bought some items, and I've narrowed my shoe list down to two.

 

Here's what I've done today:

 

  • Read 2 chapters of book review book
  • Badminton
  • Job search
  • Bought christmas presents (5-6 to be precise)
  • Watched Mandela's funeral
  • Some planning for christmas and the next few days.

I better get to bed now. I might eat something first.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: