Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nephes

Good evening.

I feel like I need to post less and less on this blog, most of what I say these days seems to be an emphasis on how routine and achievement-based my day has been. I see that as a good thing. It means by a contrast to a previous self, that I have less eloquent emotional and introspective. It's almost as if I'vel ost my soul.

Anyway, it doesn't matter so much. I sent off an application, and I did quite a lot of data entry for my boss at the intern place. I guess that's all I can do for today. I have more tasks for tomorrow. With the lack of interviews or response from any of my applications for the past month, I do feel like there isn't much return in the way of getting any interview, or response, or even a rejection.

Anyway, tonight it doesn't matter. I've got a film on, I've just finished takeaway and I'll wank myself until the morrow.

On the plus side, I've sent off my shifts for next month. I hope maybe I'll get more places. I hope.

No comments: