Friday, January 14, 2011

How long has it been?

I've not posted in a while, you might even think I've been out of town for a while with the way I've not replied. I think its nice really, I ritually post on this blog so much that it has become a companion. I did quite like keeping so busy that I needed to make hard decisions about what to do and what to not do. For instance, things I could have done but did not:

  • Catch up on job search
  • Catch up on job applications
  • Go out a bit

Things I did as a priority:

  • Have a shower
  • Sleep long
  • Make breakfast and prepare in detail for the morning ahead
  • Wake up really early for work
  • Prepare work things the night before
I felt tired, a real sense of tired not the kind when I've wanked too much. I'm lazy and this week has taught me that. I've earned all the money I can for this month (unfortunately) but it was nice getting it all in one hit. I think there are lessons to be learned from this week, about physical endurance, about eating, positive lessons to be learned which is is all good.

Today I allocated as a rest day. I've woken up late and I played a bit of halo, maybe its the motion sickness, or the 3 days of toil but I feel quite tired in my head and in my arms. I saw someone famous yesterday, but I'm too tired to talk about that. So today the plan seems to be to work on the bases, the fundamentals: make sure the room is tidy, the bedsheets are changed and maybe think about my belly. I have eaten unreasonably these past few days, but on the other hand I have been busy and there has been a *little* bit of stress at work.

I think that's all I want to talk about. Part of a good story teller is to withhold information. I judge this to be a good thing to give this account of my week. Especially because my fatigue would probably last until tomorrow.

No comments: