Sunday, January 30, 2011

The day today (Lygeti in the early evening)

Good umm, evening?

Today I woke up late, this seems to be so routine I dont bother excusing myself for it anymore. I have been recovering since friday (more recovery on friday and saturday than today) from the gym. My shoulder is giving me a bit of trouble and i feel a bit of soreness from all the muscle fibers I fucked up over the past workout. It's all good though. You break eggs to make a sexy omelette, or something like that. Today and yesterday I discovered this website that 'pays' you to review music. Well at the moment I've earned $1.30, which is shit. I earn more taking a shit at work, and I'm paid barely at work. Anyway, if you improve your rating you do better and earn more. Its fun all the same and a neat way to practice my music criticism.

I would have said this weekend that I've had trouble keeping up with my schedule, because I fell asleep all of friday after gym, and fucked up saturday a little as a result. As it happens, I caught up with a whole backlog of tasks and sent off 4 applications this weekend. I'm quite proud of that. I've also performed a few other weekend tasks, such as tidying my room and vacuuming. I feel like going for a meal right now, I want to go for some fish and chips. I really love those local chip guys, they make fun conversation for a guy who feels anxious around them and its nice to have personable people working at a fast food restaurant. Also, the local McDonalds looks full of people my age who look threatening and probably have kids.

Tomorrow I've got a personal trainer session. I suppose if I were a smart person I would catch up on tasks to clear up a potential backlog. I decided not to go to the gym this week because my body is still aching a bit and I dont want to injure myself. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel better and I'll be in a better position to work out. I'm not looking at my weight so much lately, although I am somewhat conscious of what I'm eating. I'm always conscious of what I'm eating although now I seem to justify heavy foods to build myself up and heal all those broken muscle fibers. Right now I'm deliberating upon whether I should go for some fish and chips. I've looked at my bank balance and I've raped it. I'm pretty much screwed in terms of money, I guess that's why I'm applying for bloody jobs. I just hope I get a break. For some reason I feel in my mind that the ost I'll get as a job oppurtunity is data entry at a thinktank position I applied to. I wouldn't mind that, it's £8 an hour and for a few months. Is my life so dreadful that a data entry job is the most I can hope for?

It seems, that it is.

All the same, I've kept fairly positive these past few days, and I think that having the wind taken from my sails by the rowing machine has something to do with it. I suppose a good boy like me should get the bag for gym ready for the morning. I've had a shower today and that involved using the scalp medicine/shampoo. Unfortunately, and unglamorously, my scalp is flaring up again. Lately, i've had dreams. I cant remember them as well, but I can recall that they are really vivid.

Another thing that's been on my mind lately is Egypt. Thinking about how a country is revolting against its leader makes me feel like the end of the world is coming. They say a revolution comes after you miss 9 or so meals. I wonder if the food situation got so bad in the UK that chaos would happen. The thought of chaos is scary if I'm honest. I worry for gender based violence and I worry for children. Order protects everyone, including anxiety ridden mentalloids like myself.

Maybe I will go for some chips tonight.

No comments: