Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gyme, what's a Gyme?

Good Afternoon.

Another late morning today, but I did make up for it by getting some tasks done last night. I read a few articles and did a job search. I am slightly tempted to go out for an hour or so. I want to go for a walk, but more so I want to get some cosmetics. I want to get some shaving oil (dad's shaving cream is too blunt and inaccurate to shave with) and maybe some shampoo/conditioner. I might even walk over to the gym and ask about joining. It would be a good thing if I go to the gym. Some evenings I think to myself: I'm bored and I dont want to resort to wanking or eating or lazing about all the time as a means to get out of boredom. If I get a gym pass I can work more on my muscles without worrying about it being cold outside.

I've done minor tasks today, I checked this one job board which often has a lot of vacancies which has filled up my week. They tend to be good vacancies too. Okay, so I'm off to go for a walk, go shopping, and maybe check out the gym.

Note to self: make note of walking in mapmyrun.

No comments: