Saturday, January 22, 2011

As days go on I have less to say. Less to talk about, less to express. I feel like my life is slowly reaching some kind of twilight, or that as I go on in the days, there seems to be less hope. Its a fight and some days I fight, others I simply endure. Time passes with not much life being lived. I haven't checked my balance in a while, there's nothing to say really of it.

At the moment I'm having these intense chest pains. I think it's my heart. I'm also feeling these strange pains around where my tooth was removed. It feels on both counts, uncomfortable. The pain is strong enouhg for me not to be able to carry on with my present day. Perhaps I'll allow myself this break for now. I've been catching up mainly today.

I had a small thought, but only a small one: I hope it kills me.

Two years of mia are affecting me in ways I didn't expect. I was thinkking aout that psychological changes last night. I'm in too much pain to talk about it now. Now i feel the tooth pain again.

No comments: