Thursday, June 24, 2010

wikihow, spring rolls, and scary liquid farts

This is the summary of my day.

Wake up, force myself out of bed, have a shit and piss. Then I shaved. There's one thing that I often think when my shaving blades go dull and I find it difficult to find another one: 1984. Not the year, but the book. More specifically, the film of the book. I recall how Winston Smith was always pissed off that there was such a limitation on shaving blades and it was a problem symptomatic of all of the inhabitants of that world. The way I see it is that if there's a society that has a problem with finding enough shaving blades; there's a soceity with deep problems. Having enough shaving blades is like a base condition for a good modern society. Otherwise we'd all have beards and long hair again.

That said, I do have long hair. I watched deep space nine and then hoovered up some spring rolls. In a single action (assuming that 1x spring roll is 200kcal) I've almost maxed out my calorie allowance. That's a problem I'll have to look to later on in the day. I have very emotional connections with food. I will seriously need to reprogram myself. When I sit, I feel my fat folds laying in on each other. The so called tyres. Now I'm procrastinating by reading wikihow articles. I read them to learn how to be a better person. I have a lot of articles scheduled to read. Needless to say, I am willing to improve myself and it takes little effort to read this article to reflect upon it.

Oh, and job searching.

No comments: