Friday, June 11, 2010

transition?

I had a lie in today, I got up about 10:10 and then did my morning ritual. I'm about to go off to the police station in a moment, and my timing is not the best it could be.

Yesterday was my interview. It was for a really good job. i mean, it wasn't graduate style a role but I think I'd really like it and it beats working in a library or something shit like an internship. It's the kind of job I'd be a little proud of, and I would get to wear a suit and look smart and pretty. My hair doesn't go well with a suit though.

Anyway, I'd like to think that the interview went well. I really want to think that the interview went well. I really hope the interview went well. Fuck, I'll say it another way. I WANT THE JOB. The job is in Bank/Liverpool street, in the city of london corporation; its all posh and there are lots of bankers and high dignitaries about and it sounds really ideal a job. I would love it.

At the moment I've got some troubles with the job centre, I've on and off called them every day this working week and I've still got no reply from those bastards. I hope that there will be no need to hear from them if I get this job. I'll also turn down the internship.

I've had a lot of flashbakcks this week, and lots of memories. More and more, the memories are becoming less triggering and less upsetting. I have a feeling in recent days that I am moving forward and going into a new phase of my life. I'm entering some transition.

So I've cleared up a lot of the tasks for the past few days and even went ahead of schedule. Today, however, I see a very busy few days ahead of me. I'll need to keep active when I get back from the police station, keeping up with my schedule and all. So, now I'm off to the station. This day will be a busy one. On the plus side I have a nice day out with friends on sunday. We are going to Thorpe Park.

I just hope that life will be good to me.

No comments: