Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A life of memories

I suppose it could be called a quarter life crisis what I'm going through.

Right now I'm preparing some documents for an upcoming interview. They are asking for a lot:

1. Educational certificates. so that includes my Masters, Degree, 'A' Level and GCSEs. For a guy that keeps a lot of records, it is all within 2 ft of me, but still a bit fiddly
2. Utility bill, fine
3. Passport, check
4. Proof of NI number; okay. Found it.

It was interesting, going into my old records and being reminded of things. I was a senior prefect. I won a music award in the last year. I got nearly 100% in many of the exams, and I did actually get 100% in a lot of them too. I was someone very special. I guess in a way, I still am that person.

I'm going to be 24 in a month. It's scary. The past 2-3 years have not been my finest. But they have been my most recent. I'm gonna have to grab as many oppurtunities of positive gain as I can. I have done a lot of job searching today; I've prepared for my interview, and I've scheduled two volunteer days. No job applications (yet) today. I might even go out to see my brother's band play in camden tonight. If I have the time.

No comments: