Tuesday, June 22, 2010

229.6lbs

My weight5 loss today is supported by the fact that it has stayed lost.  I hope tomorrow offers more prospects for weight loss.

I had a major panic moment yesterday. I won't dwell on it, as I would prefer to edit my life story through this blog. The short of it was, it led to me having a jog and a nice excercising walk. In addition, I also worked quite well yesterday at dealing with anxiety. I decided to end all my tasks after about 5pm when I got home. I had an issue with the jobcentre but hopefully tomorrow I'll go to a meeting with someone and it will not only be sorted out; I will also be paid my JSA for the past month. A so-called backdated claim recovery, or something.

I went to the dental hospital for an assessement, by assessment it meant having an x ray and being told what they already knew. I'll have an operation in about 3-4 weeks, and I'll need someone to accompany me. As I ventured downstairs for breakfast/a snack. I saw my obese dad laying on the bed, sleeping. He's there because my nephew is in the house today, although presently my nephew and my mum are out in the high street. Seeing my obese dad and his inadequacies gives me a painful reminder of what I do not want to be. What I want to be, what I need to be is a better person. I'll try to avoid eating and laziness. It's a challenge for me and a challenge that I'm not always eager to take up. But it is the jump out of my comfort zone that I need badly. As I blog I am having a breakfast of two bananas. Bananas are my friend, they form a lovely sustinence and apparently, they are healthy.

I find it a benefit to eat in this controlled way, I like the notion of logging all my caloric intake on my computer and that it displays itself on firefox. I'm going to list some positives from yesterday.

1. I went for a little jog/trek
2. I did a lot of walking (besides the jog)
3. I went to the dental hospital for an assessment
4. I booked a surgery appointment
5. I made steps to resolve the job centre/money problem
6. I lost weight
7. I kept to my diet limit
8. I survived an anxiety attack

No comments: