Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Death and taxes

One thing that depresses me is that there are going to be budget cuts that will kill benefits, and lead to things being more expensive.

Taxes is one certain thing. It is also just as dreadful as death. Two most certain things in life.

I want to go into work. I've sent out three applications today and I've tidied up my GReader, and moved forward a little im my GCal.

So, that's positive, right? Tomorrow I will have the dreaded job centre appointment, and then I'll head off to my internship. I have discovered that there is a train that goes straight from the train without any changes to the station near where the building is. It's much better than spending twice the time on the tube, with a bit more of a walk to get back home.

My parents will be out of the house soon. Dad off to work, and mum off to drop my nephew home. I feel like after three job applications and a few searches, I should focus on preparing for tomorrow. As such, my tasks will be:

1. Have a shower
2. Prepare a bag (I will need to take my laptop to the office tomorrow) for travel
3. Fill out job search record for job centre
4. Clean laptop



No comments: