Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Achievements of today

Today I woke up about 9am. Lazed about for a while, then got up. Shaved, brushed teeth. Played lord of ultima. I think I even blogged a little too.

I then got my clothes and bag ready for the events of the day. As I did; I realised I was a little late and I didn't swipe my oyster card on the station. It worked out for me, since the barrier was open. *Yay free train ride!*

So I went to the job centre. Waited 30 mins later than the proposed time, but they'd still bust my balls if I were late. There was a *problem* again. It seemed like the lady I called on monday didn't fill out my details. So I needed to fill out a paper JSA form. What a bloody annoyance. I am not sure if they are going to backdate my claim now. That pisses me off a bit. The incompetence of the job centre and its flawed administrative structure fucking pisses me off.

So as that ended, I was ridiculously late to the interning. There was a cute black girl on the phone during the whole journey, I thought 'how rude', and then she reminded me of a girl in my undergraduate seminar. You know the type; preppy, cliquey, fashiony, skinny and all other kinds of -y that exclude other people and make people feel shit about themselves. There were a couple of milfs on the train too, but they looked a bit crusty.

Anyway, I tried to read a bit more of my book for the upcoming review. I managed to get up to the next chapter, although my attention was half on where the train was going. As this was a new route (new journeys and new places make me anxious), I had to keep on my wits about it. So I went to the office, lovely sexy ladies in summery gear. One of them even said hi to me. She had a name that was like a jewel, but she said it in an oh-so-posho way. Like that keeping up appearances lady. Oh, they are very nice anyway.

I then proceeded to engage with my tasks. The boss told me to look up tickets for her along with prices. That took about 90 minutes. I then did some data entry. Which is also fun. Being alone all the time makes me wonder: what kind of person am I in a group?

I'd like to think I'm quiet, and that I don't bother people. If that is so, then I won't offend or insult or upset people. After finishing, I realised that I was hungry and I went to McD's. It was a pleasure, and I felt quite guilty after a few swigs of milkshake. I realised that I would have been sated with just the milkshake. However since I bought the whole package I gorged it before the train came. There was a lovely lady on the train, she had a gorgeous revealing top and sexy flip flops. A girl with nice feet really turns me on. I also like my enhanced sense of smell where I can detect body odours; its nice with people I think are attractive and not nice with the uglies.

Another thing I'd care to note. I purged yesterday and in a slightly related note. I also lost some more weight. I think that tomorrow will be a gain. The McD's was just within my calorie allowance, but then I downed an almost full bottle of lucozade, and then I had a spring roll. My mum is making lots of nice food because of my neighbour's dead son and lots of visitors. They forget to eat. It's quite sad really.

Okay, so I've described my whole day. That was really easy. I feel quite tired too. My eyes are finding it difficult to focus on the computer. I am too tired to do any more job hunting. I'd like to think that today was a positive day of achievements. I'm going to count those achievements.

1. Interning
2. Reading task
3. Job centre progress
4. Keeping (almost) to diet

No comments: