Monday, June 28, 2010

A negative list

1. I am fat, and that highligts all my inadequacies as a person.
2. I am a little bit shallow, and I miss human contact with other people; in particular girls. I must put myself out there a little more.
3. I want to go out more and have more fun, of course money doesn't permit it. Thus I must apply for a job.
4. Time is running out. I need to sort out my life. It's two birthdays being in limbo now. There must NOT be a third
5. Mia is one of the only things going for me. I hope to lose lots of body fat. Excercise will help. So will dieting. I want to do this the healthy way. I must resist temptation.
6. There's  a cute neighbour girl who is sunbathing right now. She reminds me of everything I don't have. Beauty, friends, a place of my own, a job, a life, a career, a 'oh its great its summer' attitude. I want to say, fuck this shit!

No comments: