Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One day, two diuretics

Hello there,

Today I have achieved a moderate amount. I used up my anxiety for the following tasks:

1. Following up on ECDL certificate, I'm trying to call the library that gave me the course but itmakes some weird modem sound when I attempt to call them.

2. I have attempted to follow up my JSA situation with the job centre. As usual the service was terrible, The first time I called, the local job centre number was dead and it referred me to a premium general line, the general line then sent me to thelocal job centre, who then sent me to two other people who didn't reply; and then the third time they sent me to the wrong switchboard and took me to benefit fraud. I called again (because I had to) and I got to the local job centre again, they didn't answer, so they sent me back to the general line, and then they called to the local job centre again. Thankfully the person there then replied and said he'd call me later to follow up my case.

Maybe I'll hear from them tomorrow? who knows.

Other achievements of today>

3. I went training, jogging for a higher speed than I usually do. I then did some cycling and other calisthenics. I need to improve my flexibility, but otherwise I feel that I am improving my fitness. After getting home I had a well earned shower and then I did a few tasks before lounging on bed as I was physically and mentally exhausted.

4. I've done a few job searches, which led to three job applications (5-8) and scheduling of more job applications. I've also requested a few details for job applications.

Today has went well with the exception of snacking on two packs of oreos just earlier when I was watching star trek. Another price that I had to pay for today, was that I sacrificed going out tonight to one of those BDSM munches. To be honest, my social anxiety just wanted an excuse to hide.

Still, more to work on and more to hope for. Here's to hoping that my interview on friday works out.

No comments: