Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The small changes that make a positive

Although yesterday was blighted by a sudden pang of fatigue. I wake today feeling a better sense of energy. I woke up just around 8:30 after probably 5-6 hours of sleep, masturbated, had a shit and then I decided to go for a jog.

Normally during mornings I feel exhausted. I think I will take any victory I can find. Of course yesterday's performance of a day overall could merit some improvement, however I feel that this greater sense of energy despite my current junkie hangover from antidepressants is meritorious of an improved physical state. I also had a quickie orgasm without feeling oh so tired.

I haven't had a quickie orgasm in ages. Well, an hour isn't exactly a quickie, but it sure ended well (and hurredly). Ah, I hope to have nice orgasms again soon.

I'll make a list of things I want, I am not normally so forward

1. Sorting out a job/PhD placement
2. A better , sexier body
3. Improved self esteem
4. Improved health
5. Improved motivation
6. Improved mood
7. Improved self-image
8. Improved intellect
9. Improved prospects with the opposite sex. According to the permission of my female friends, its okay for me to want to move on with my life, even if that includes flings or something a little less serious than what I had with my previous relationship.

Anyhoo, I'm off for a jog. I feel that my body's appearance is currently more important than my sexual prospects; not that I have any of the latter (ha ha ha)

Oh yes, lests not forget I have a piano lesson today (with myself as the teacher)

No comments: