Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rebirth

I went to have a nap again today (three hours), because my muscles were giving me a bit of trouble. I had a fairly good rest. My muscles recovered from feeling sore, although I add that there is a very interesting satisfaction with feeling sore. I relish the feeling of feeling sore in my shoulders, upper arm and most poignantly, the set of muscles just under my armpits.

I did some situps earlier which focused on the inner thighs and hips, and some which focused on the abs. I feel my body growing stronger. I feel the muscles slowly emerging from a thin layer of fat. I see a new person emerging inside me, the hero that I always wanted to be. The emotions that are intense and yet delicatatious. The sensitive, brilliant, fierce and passionate warrior of the mind that I have forgotten. I SHALL RETURN!!!



No comments: