Tuesday, January 12, 2010

primark's finest

I got up unacceptably late again. I haven't done that regularly for a good month. I decided to go out for a walk for some consumer therapy and just to make an excuse to walk outside while listening to my mp3 player. . I've been kooked up in the house for too long now. So I went to Primark today, looking for a base layer and maybe long johns. I ended up excercising my consumer muscles and bought:

1. Long johns
2. Base layer longjohns
3. Thermal vest (companion to long johns)
4. black shirt (that doesn't fit due to belly) - I thought I'd wear it for the date
5. New scarf (£1)
6. Ear muffs (that don't fit, £1)

I could always give the ear muffs to my brother, he has a smaller head and he likes ear muffs. I quite enjoyed the shopping experience as well as the low cost of £22. However, that money shouldn't be used so liberally as I need to save for my date. As well as deciding upon whether I am going to the interview next week. Fuck.

So, here's my itinerary for today:

1. Decide where to apply for postgrad courses
2. Tell referees my intentions
3. Request transcripts
4. Revise PhD proposal (again)
5. Book review
6. Reply to teacher training interview invite
7. Prepare for interview tomorrow (Fuck, i always forget that one...)



No comments: