Sunday, January 3, 2010

Climbing mount difficulty

Today I have done the following:

1. Revised disserataion proposal to belgian university

This took a lot of mental effort to start, and about half way through when I saw the end of the light and that I could complete this task, I felt at ease and completed the task. I then did the following:

2. Asked for reference letter from awkward lecturer
3. Asked for reference letter from another awkward lecturer
4. Asked for reference letter from lecturer who liked me but i found threatening
5. Asked for reference letter from new referee but old lecturer of mine

Although I have not completed all of the tasks in my day, I feel that I have done a fair amount and that i have overcome a great mental boundary and overcame it in the name of progress. Now to read a chapter of a book for a review! (oh, and brush my teeth)

No comments: