Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gig week

I think that I am going to two gigs this (well, next) week. One of them is an international band on tour, the other my has my bro in it.

I am thinking to myself, shall I go and learn the lyrics of the band so I can go there and sing along like a dick but at least I'll pretend I'm high up the fan ladder? Or shall I go just not really having listened to their stuff lately and listening to my own music playlist that I've set for this month? My music playlist is a bit like work, but also it is quite nice to have such order even in my leisure time. I remember some of the lyrics to the band anyway, and even though I haven't listened to their new album much, I am wondering: shall I listen to their new album so I know what to expect when I go to the gig? I could listen to the support act too and so I'll know at least the beat to which they are playing and I wont get embarrassed at giving it my all at a low level song and looking silly at a high energy song.

I'm not in a high energy mood. Furthermore, I'm not sure I'm even in a gig mood. I just feel tubby. I also am not so hot into the bad I'm seeing. I'm sort of going for the sake of it. They used to be my fave band some time back but not anymore.

There is also the question of what shall I wear? I have hidden most of my band shirts, not just that, shall I go in the band that I am seeing's shirt? or another shirt. I hear it's cooler to wear a shirt that is more obscure. It's also nicer to go in a shirt that actually fits.

Fuck, I'm fat.

And tired.

Yet I also want to beat off. I wanked over florence and the machine earlier, is that fucked up?

In the words of a friend of mine: I need new hobbies

No comments: