Monday, January 25, 2010

A Prayer for Today

Dear God, not that I'm terribly religious.

Today I write this and think these thoughts.
Hoping that this day is one of progress, development, learning and growth.
Every day is a new oppurtunity and my life is filled with these such days where I create my fortune.
I hope today I can busy myself enough and get lots done so much that I can improve my life.
With this day I dedicate to myself, my improvement and my future happiness.

I am thankful for the food in my belly, the warmth of this house, my rent-free parents house, this nice laptop I'm using, my moleskine diary. I am thankful for music, antidepressants, internet, streaming music, endnote, google reader, and ambient lighting.

May the things I am blessed with be honoured, and my I honour myself by dedicating this day toward hard work and perseverence.

Amen

No comments: