Friday, January 29, 2010

Positives

I've not been posting for a while. I've felt busy. I've had a few downers, but more importantly, I've had a few really good ups. Here are some positives.

1. I've been chatting online viz social networking site, to some really sweet girls. They seem like lovely people and they also think I'm a nice guy.
2. They also think I'm attractive.
3. I went over my anxiety barriers yesterday and filled out the dreaded application form for belgium. The application form was in dutch, which is pretty bizarre
4. My date cancelled, but on the plus side, it gave me a chance to get the application done
5. I feel more organised in myself over the past few days. Despite the fact that I've been 'sleeping in' until about 2pm. I've been getting up increasingly earlier, however. Which i suppose counts as a positive.
6. Mum has brought home some yummy food this week, and although I joggeed once this week I do still have a bit of a belly.

I think that I am going to go out for a jog while it still is bright. I'll make it a short one perhaps. I'll catch you later.

SMILES :)

well, I'm not really smiling, but I do feel an internal change, I don't want to have you think I'm a downer all the time. I am smirking more than smiling.

No comments: