Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poo smells

I suppose my change in attitude can be marked by the change in my poo. Lately I smelled cheese strings, curry, pork balls, fried food and other kinds of various ethnic indian food. Sometimes my poo is a bit liquid like and when it goes into the bowl it makes the rest of the water murky and opaque. My poo usually could be seen clearly and cleanly as it dropped down.

My stools today were easily dropped. They felt like old friends leaving me, saying goodbye, they didn't  even leave a mess (well not much) on my bum when I wiped with a tissue. I am having a weight problem, and that is linked with my complacent attitude. I think that I have a problem. I don't think I'm a very desirable man right now. Even if I had the chance to be in a relationship I think I wouldn't be good enough. I'm not ready yet. A phrase I told myself all too often back in the 07-08 masters days.



No comments: