Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dear Diary,

I was going through my admin folder and I saw my old 'intention envelopes' and inside them were corporate post-it notes (the company that they are from tells me when I wrote it, as I got them from a promotional day or some other thing)

These envelopes are kind of like a signal of my aspiration. Things I aspire for and want with a price tag on it.

Some of the items in the envelope I have obtained in the past few months (after working at sentinel sport). As such I kind of feel positive about my overall situation that I have a bit more money to spend on things to improve my situation and make me feel more like me.

Still more things to go...more things to buy. More things to aspire.

Speaking of aspiration. I have to clean some floors and table surfaces now!

No comments: