Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dear Diary,

Busy at work.

I work at a really interesting place but...despite how corrupt I am, I  will be professional and just not talk about it right now. It helps just to see it as work.

Yesterday was the 'last day' of a 4 day placement, later today (wednesday) is the first day of a 3 day placement.

I am quite pleased that I have work. I'm working into a bit of debt right now...on another front. Mum and dad are coming home to the UK. Which will be nice.

I need to do some tasks before I sleep: dropbox uploading, and then...clearing memory from phone. I could vent aobut what I need to do, talk about the stresses of my day and how much I've been learning and managing my anxieties...

or I could just quietly get on with it.

When I get home on friday, after the last day of the placement, I'll have lots of time to talk about my feelings and what I need to do, or time to be lazy.

I don't have the luxury of being lazy. I'm eating into my sleep time to do some of my work right now.

Good night.

No comments: