Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dear Diary,

I seem to have less and less to report on this blog.

My life hasn't changed significantly in my opinion. However I should probably say that my workload (as in paid work) has recently increased. I haven't sent many job applications - because I've had no time.

I'm also sort of seeing a girl. I know that I've said this already but...I kinda feel the need to say it more. I've told a few friends. I am not sure hwo to tell my parents how she's polyamorous. I kind of feel like I need to ask Dan Savage how to deal with my life.

I'm trying to keep afloat.

In other news, I was hanging out with my mate tonight. We also had a good laugh. I am seeing a few of the boys later on today (as today is sunday).

I have money issues at the moment - I'm going to be in the red on my second bank account...hoping that when I get paid I'll pay it off.

Before I head to bed I want to say: the album 'Come Away with Me' by Norah Jones makes me cry ...reminds me of deep pain and sadness in my being that I am unable to shake off...it makes me feel vulnerable. I wish I could shake it off.

No comments: