Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dear Diary,

I helped some friends (that I know from fetlife) move house today. It was awesome. I feel all tired out. I spent more money than I'd like today but I am satisfied physically from all that weight lifting from moving boxes. I love a good pump.

This week has been ...busy...in a way it kind of represents the ideal of what I want as full time work. Working in a nice organisation, having a busy life, being time poor and doing something of significance in my work and life.

I haven't been able to get to sleep just yet. After work on friday I crashed to bed. I slept between 10-12 hours. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get up with more stuff to do. Come monday, I have my 'desk day' and I will be back to the being at home and applying to jobs having no work for a week - norm of what my life has been. But these past two weeks I feel/I realise that this doesn't have to be the norm. The norm could be that I get up and work until 6pm, go home, or go to the gym, and feel good about myself, and exhausted.

I've put down for 3 days this week an 'on this day' notificiation that goes on google calendar and appears on the day of the calendar every year. I often see ones from 2010, 2013 and some from 2012 and it makes me think, gosh that happened a year ago? Many of the things on the 'on this day' list are quite life affirming and positive. I look forward tos eeing 'on this day 2014' and having fond feelings of who I am now.


No comments: