Friday, October 12, 2012

typing in the silence of a computer fan.

Good afternoon

 

I hate how in every post I say how Tired I am. Or how I have so much to do. well um, I'll try to talk about something different:

 

  • Garden meeting this week. We made a bit of progress. 
  • Did a fair bit of training, some weights, spinning, balance but no badminton
  • Saw Radiohead, fucking awesome
  • did a few calls, had a phone interview
  • Sent a fuckton of applications on weds
  • Went to work yesterday. Quite tired.
  • Going to gig today, also work drinks
  • Got GP prescription
  • Did a lot of job searching, but need to do more
  • Did a lot of sleeping. Now this might sound bad, but its very important for my fitness to sleep enough. I allowed myself a lie-in and not the kind when I feel miserable when I wake up. I didnt have too much trouble getting up today or yesterday. Not more than a normal person anyway
  • Lots more things to do this coming 7 days
  • Also lots of sad family stuff happening right now...but I need to push on all the same.

No comments: