Friday, October 26, 2012

good or bad anxiety?

Dear Diary,

after the thing I just posted a few hours ago I applied to another job. I then went to badminton instead of spinning. My body feels comfortably tired. I spent the past couple hours reading up on magazines and comics. Today is friday. On my mind is visiting Adora again later tonight. I should go to sleep first, I should also carry on with my schedule as usual. Being with her almost tempts me to forget everything. I'm kind of feeling anxious about her, about meeting her, wondering about how I feel about her and I guess I'm anxious about not knowing whether this anxiety is a normal reaction that people have with a new sexual partner, or if this is my bad anxiety.

I've done a fair amount today. There's more to do when I wake up. Now all that's left to do is dwell until I wake up. Also maybe think about what I'll do tomorrow, or what I'll say. Afterbadminton I went with my brother to his friend's flat. I kind of feel anxious about staying there for so long, we were watching question time and other things on the telly. I guess I felt anxious about being a third wheel. I know the guy since I was litle but I don't know something just seemed awkward. Maybe it was in my head, maybe that's bad anxiety. All the same: glad to have played badminton after so long.

No comments: