Tuesday, October 23, 2012

double session at the gym, and not much else today.

dear diary,

 

kind of tired, nearly 2am. But I have a surprising amount of energy for one who had done so much at the gym. I scored over 1200 points on fitocracy. Did a 'double session' at the gym. I technically applied for 4 jobs. Looked at job boards. I then can't remember what else happened really.

I was texting Adora, or rather, Adora was texting me. Gosh I think its funny how this whole series of events have been up on my mind so much lately, it's exciting and anodyne all at once. It's also really new to me. I like having something to talk about that isn't about my dreary existence. Adora has been saying how we should have sex again, how we should scratch and bite and slap some more. Adora also said how she misses me and is unexpectedly infatuated with me and my body.

 

I think the thing that we had in common is how black things are inside our psyche. Adora has a lot of darkness, but she doesn't let it affect her so much, nor does she let it show. In a sense I wonder if its really there, but the thoughts she has are so distinctly different from her deeds, it confounds me. I felt open enough to tell her about mia, it felt so amazing to tell someone about mia. I told her about how mia is based on traits of women I admire all merged into one.

 

I'll try to see her on Friday, but she would have it earlier. I'm working tomorrow in the evening, not much time to do things, but also going to be a tiring one as it gets on in the evening and getting home.

 

Onwards, as I always seem to say. Onwards.

No comments: