Tuesday, October 23, 2012

afternoon musings (just finished GoT s02E06)

Dear Diary,

Woke up late, but working on second job application. It was effective to watch Game of Thrones while getting on with work. Perhaps not as effective as not watching it, but I managed to get out of bed quickly. I am continually thinking about Adora. I can smell her on my cock, even after I've showered twice. I smell her lingering on my pillow and on my hair. Shampoo can't wash away how I'm ideating her. I need to get on and think about other things. I've done this with a modicum of success. A modicum. Come the end of the day I will have finished at least two job applications I hope. Then off to work. No time for badminton or gym today. It's pretty full on. It doesn't help that I spent today in bed until midday. My body thanks me for it. My biceps on one side are quite buoyant, my chest also.

I sort of look skinnier, but I know the mirror lies. I'm glad my body has been changing lately, my intense gym routine has been scupting my body. Alas, however, there is much more to do.

Now onwards with my day. I'll have a steak after 3pm, then get ready for work.

No comments: