Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sobriety puts me into a stupour.

Dear Diary

 

I'm not sure if I wrote a post in a few days. Maybe I'll share what's happened.

 

Friday/saturday

 

I went to see Adora, we fucked a lot, cuddled and I had trouble orgasming, I was also very concerned about being so emotionally close to someone. Got home saturday, Exhausted. I tried anal sex with her. I remember her saying: two things she'd never do: anal sex and kissing, and seemingly she was comfortable enough with me to break those taboos.

 

Sunday

 

Went to Hospice to see Eileen. Pretty dark, pretty goddamned dracula black. Also went gardening.

 

Monday


Caught up on  a few tasks, but not all. I also went to meet up with this performance troupe. I felt quite anxious and I mainly went as a musician, didn't expect to be doing jazz hands to popular 1980s songs. 

 

I'm sorry that I'm in a bit of a daze right now. I feel like I'm drunk right now, but I'm not. Sobriety puts me into a stupour.

No comments: