Sunday, October 14, 2012

A week in review (a good week review)

Dear Diary,

 

Lots of shit going on this week. But on the other hand, not as much as last week.

Here's a summary of things of this week:

  • 5 training sessions
  • 20+ job applications sent
  • Responded to tutoring queries
  • Worked one shift
  • Went to see Radiohead
  • Saw my mate's gig
  • Practiced some piano
  • Started some archiving

 

All in all. This is one of the only weeks in which I'm actually on target. However I need to do more. At the moment I've been filling out some forms, checking a massive backlog of emails and so forth. I need to stop and take a break and do low priority tasks. I need to warm down and pace myself for tomorrow, for it all starts again.

I think this was a good week. I got over my rejections and I'm moving forward. Let's see what next week brings. Maybe it will be better.

No comments: