Friday, October 19, 2012

Getting ready for work with bacon and coffee

This morning I got up slowly but surely. Making some coffee, its cooling slowly. I also put together some bacon in the oven. Those will make sandwiches for later. There's something that has been on my mind lately. When I was growing up I was lucky enough not to have too many people die that I knew back then. That seems to be changing now. I worry that there will come a time when the people I know will mostly be dead and the world before me will be so out of recognition that I will only be using the past as a point of reference and that's the way people could understand me. People will think RSS feeds are crass and old fashioned and twitter is hopelessly outdated. What an age that will be!

 

Everyone dies. I must accept that. Even me, even my family. I am kind of selfish and I wish to live with them and I don't want to die without them. They say everyone dies alone, but I don't want to live alone.

No comments: