Saturday, October 6, 2012

hiding anger in sadness

i didnt get the home officeopportunity or phd interview.

 

opportunity doesn't come to you, all of the advice says. I'm tired of reading about advice on graduate blogs and such. i'm tired of trying to make things work and ending up losing more than i can bear. i'm sad inside, and i'm fuming on the outside. i am alone, i want someone to talk to but nobody is around. really wish someone was around. i'm not really angry, i'm upset. i saw a forum after googling 'anger and sadness' and it says: anger is the cloak that sadness wears.

 

today didnt go so well. I think its fair to say. Nothing is going so well for me lately. It's all getting hard to handle. I used to pride myself on being emotionally aware, but now I think that I am confabulating and being overcome by my feelings. I wish I knew how to cope with this. I need help. can someone help me?

No comments: