Monday, November 24, 2014

Things I've done today:


  • Prepped for Bank of England assessment centre
  • Anxiety
  • COntacted (no response/didn't get it) about some temp cover at the Sentinel
  • Examined some PhDs to apply to
  • Contacted university that gave me offer in July - they said I can re-apply
  • Podcast catchup
  • Problem at gym with class booking
  • stupour (got up late this morning)
  • (about to head off to...) Circuits class for the first time
Things that are worrying me:

  • Money
  • Christmas
  • Asssessment day tomorrow
  • Gym problems with my card (again!)
  • PhD applications (general)
  • PhD applications (specifically the one I contacted about)
  • Interview anxiety (generally)

I'm having a bit of a food fixation right now...I am really obsessing about snacking right now. I think I have a lot on my mind. Also I have been reading about some people at the Sentinel who have been making some very contraversial statements and I'm feeling uneasy about working at such an organisation. 

No comments: