Monday, April 21, 2014

disbturbed sleep

dear diary,

went to work on saturday, perhaps my last day there. I wrote a bit of copy, i was asked to do it on the way to the office on email. It ended up showing on the sunday sentinel! I even bought a copy today just to see it appearing :D

As well as that...what else? ummi went to the garden, did some stuff. I also found out that cute garden redhead follows me on twitter. Also found out she's married. That explains how her email is one name and another on her blog.

After garden I ate, crashed to bed and then ate again.

As far as easters go, event ful and not eventful.

I don't know how many other people have copy on major national and international newspapers (squee joy).



Now I need to sleep. I also found there's a job that expires at the end of today (monday) that I really should apply to.

No comments: