Monday, August 19, 2013

Things that made me rethink my original opinions:

  1. Was watching 'Armageddon' a few nights ago. There's a scene at the beginning where Liv Tyler's character says to Bruce Willis's character something like 'I know you have something-something' and that affected your ability to be a parent, and I accept that'. I always interpreted that to be something about him having an intellectual disability when I was younger and saw the film. Turns out, I watched the film and what was said is something like 'I know you have a natural immaturity', which is more of an insult than a point about intellectual disability. I kind of feel disappointed. Was hoping Bruce Wills' character had a condition that she was being understanding about, instead she's cussing him.
  2. Watched a video interview on youtube with Jason David Frank, he said how he's not trying to plug his stuff and how Cons are all about people making money and he loves the fans, and mentions a Christian clothing line, and I thought he was talking about Nakia Burrise (btw, these actors are power ranger actors from the past). Turns out, after I listened to the video again, he was plugging a Christian MMA line in that video. My world view confused
  3. At the garden today, really pretty girl. She gave me advice about project management. Turns out she's really intelligent, knows her shit about project management and consultancy stuff...she should be my mentor with how much she knows. I think its a sign of my sexism that I did not assume she would be a really awesome project manager. Also the fact that I focussed on how its the second time I've seen her perfect round small brown nippples through that white shirt of hers. Being a pervert undermines my ability to successfully and respectfully communicate with women. 

No comments: