Sunday, August 25, 2013

metatask

Dear Diary, I am trying to schedule my next few days. 

 

The plan will go something like:

 

Monday: Go to Hampshire with my boys

Tuesday: Interview, go to work, Work, go to gym, go home, metatasks

Weds: Go to work, work, go to gym, go home, metatask

Thurs: Go to work: work: go to gym, Go home, metatasks

Frdi: Go to work, work, go to gym, go home, metatasks

 

The metatasks are different each day,I have marked them each day. Most of them are 'minor'. I have a few metatasks to do today. My firend invited me to stay over at his tonight, so we can all head off to Hampshire together. Also, I have put in the whole 'go to work' and 'go to gym' as a double task. As I embark upon the travel, I will do some reading, read a book, catch up on Read-ability articles (that's an app on my phone). That will mean my multitasking will be put to the max. 

I have to do it in a planned, sequential and organised way. Is that an aspie thing to say? Who knows. Anyway I am sort of looking forward to next week. My friend is pressuring me to go to his flat right now, but I got other shit to do right now. Not least, plan. Okay, so I think I've planned much of the next few days. What I need to do is metatasks, then pack, then go to my mate's house then I need to do a background check and research for my interview on Tuesday, at his house. 

 

You know sometimes I think to myself: how do I appear to other people? I make so much of my own training, all the gym stuff, piano stuff, learning stuff. I wish social interactions I could train for. I am going to try and do things now. Metatask things. 

No comments: