Sunday, August 18, 2013

...as you do, when you have a dream about a transit van train going to cornwall

Dear Diary,

Had a dream last night that made no sense. I was in north london trying to get home and I didn't know naything about the train line. It was an area I've never been before, and I tried to get home. I then went on any train, one of the trains happened to be a transit van and I was at the front with a pretty girl with short hair. The girl was flirting with me and then it went sexual, and I noticed the transit van/train had no driver and it was going to the eden project in cornwall. I then had to tell her I was getting off on the first stop at New Malden, which is nowhere near home but the closest place. That dream made no sense, why would a transit van train from an unknown place in north london end up going to cornwall? Other places in the train line seemed non sensical, not least the fact that the train was a transit van people carrier.

Oh, and that a girl could ever be into me romantically/sexually. 

 

When I woke up I thought to myself: i wonder if aspergers is the reason I find interactions difficult...as you do, when you have a dream about a transit van train going to cornwall

No comments: