Monday, August 5, 2013

Dear Diary,

I found a new app that records my walking through GPS. That way I can streamline the way in which I am able to log my walking data. I have been eating lots of junk lately. Lenore invited me to a puppet workshop on Tuesday. I might go, if I cancel badminton. I like Lenore, I like how she seems to be interested in my wellbeing. I like how she seems to care about me. I like how she seems to want to fix me. I feel like we are starting to be good friends. I feel like she's my manic pixie, or perhaps I am hers. Or perhaps we are just as fucked up as each other and she sees my darkness is like her own.

 

I find that IRL is harder to talk to people than typing. I find this blog is my friend, I know it doesn't talk back to me. Its the only voice that I feel I can be honest with.

No comments: